Results were announced to all parties directly involved in the Discussion
Meet at the event, but I want to let the whole region know about the
amazing students we had competing this week.
As always, we couldn't conduct these events without the help of our host
schools and teachers. I want to thank Murray County High School and Ms.
Katie Lents, Mr. Kipp Williams, and the best judge finder in the state,
Mrs. Phenna Petty. Also, in area 2, Banks County High School and Mr. Kipp
Jackson and Mr. Scott Wheatley took care of our every need and we
appreciate it greatly.

Now for the results...
In Area 1, we had 14 contestants. The top six who made the final round were:
1st - Carigan Byrd - Temple High, advisor Richie Farrow
2nd - Chloe Baez - Heritage High, advisor Megan Shearer
Kam Childers - Gordon Central, advisor Melissa Hubbard
Savannah Stephens - Mt. Zion, advisor Nikki Webb
Brianna Guerrero - Northwest Whitfield, advisor Janet Robins
Mason Cantrel - Gilmer County, advisors David Bushey and Paul Little

In Area 2, we had 15 contestants. The top six who made the final round were:
1st - Brooks Fletcher - North Oconee, advisor Tim Griffeth
2nd - Haley White - White County, advisor Dustin Keener
Dani Lukas - Madison County, advisor Trisha Lastly
Gabby Thomas - Morgan County, advisor Samantha Kickbush
Matthew Arp - Loganville High, advisor Rachel Patrick
Chase Wright - Habersham Central, advisor Kyle Dekle

First and second place in each area will move on to compete in the State
Discussion Meet held in April at the State FFA Convention. Congratulations
to all who competed and good luck to those moving on to represent the North
Region at the state event.

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers