I know this is the season of deadlines and I want to be helpful with
reminders as needed.

**February 27 to the North Region Office* *
State FFA Degrees, STAR Batteries, State FFA Officer Applications,
Agriscience Teacher of the Year.

**March 10th to the North Region Office* *

National FFA Week Observance, Reporter, Secretary, Treasurers Books, WLC
Scholarships.

**March 14th to State FFA Office* *

Enrollment Data, ** State Convention Talent Applications, Final FFA
Rosters, GYFA Rosters & Dues

**March 30 to North Region Office** ** American Degree Applications, Middle
School Record Books, National Chapter Applications

Please review the electronic submission guidelines attached if you submit
any of these electronically. *Also note that officer books may not be
submitted electronically.*

Please remember that all of the deadlines are* in the office* and don't
forget to use our dropbox if you need it.
I know February and March are particularly tough months to be an Ag
Teacher.

Thank you for all that you do,

--
Jerry Taylor