The Area Parliamentary Procedure CDE's are upon us and included you will find information and registration instructions for these events.

The Area I contest will be held at Gilmer County High School on March 5th. The event will be set up to start taking teams at 4:00 pm.  However, registration will begin at 3:30 and continue until 4:30. All teams will need to be onsite and registered by this 4:30 deadline.

The Area II event will be conducted at Oglethorpe County High School on March 3rd. We will be set up to begin taking teams at 3:00 pm with registration continuing until 4:30. Again, all teams need to be onsite and registered by 4:30.

Both Junior and Senior teams will take a written test over parliamentary procedure and conduct a demonstration of parliamentary procedure techniques. Senior team members will answer oral questions regarding the ability they were assigned during the team demonstration. The President and Secretary will prepare a set of written minutes after the team demonstration. Each team will need to be in Official Dress and bring their own gavel. Please refer to the CDE guidelines for more information.

Parliamentary Procedure Registration

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell