Registration update is attached. Please remember, registration for all speaking events close in one week (February 10th). Use the link below to register if you have not done so already. Manuscripts should be emailed as a PDF to [log in to unmask]no later than February 10th.

A. Materials to be submitted:
1. Three doubled-spaced typewritten copies (Just email one copy) of the speech on 8 1 /2 " x 11" white bond paper with cover page that gives the speech title, participant's name, chapter and date. The body of the manuscript should have 1" margins and the character font should be 10-12 per inch. Format, bibliography and reference questions should be answered by the APA style manual. Do not bind manuscripts, only staple. Manuscripts must be sent to the regional offices for initial level of competition. 2. Each participant should submit a signed statement that the manuscript is original work. 3. Each manuscript must be accompanied by a complete and accurate bibliography. Any plagiarism will result in dismissal from the competition. Consult the APA style manual with documentation questions.

Attached you will also find the instructor's statement