*Wow! Awesome!*

Congratulations to all the Agriculture Education instructors and their students for their time spent in preparing for the Area I Wildlife CDE.

28 Jr. teams and 28 Sr. teams competed Monday night.

*The top 2 teams have earned their spot to compete at the state career development event in Athens on March 21st.*

A special thanks to our judges for sharing their time and expertise:

1. Mr. Bill Lott - Maganger of the Thompson Mill Arboretum.

2. John Seginak - Retired UGA Wildlife Biologist

3. Mr. Stan Mitchell - North Region Agricultural Education Coordinator

4. Mr. Bill Taylor - My Dad.

5. Mr. Sidney Bell - North Region Agricultural Mechanics Teacher

*6. All of the teachers that helped score and enter scores on the computer.* It makes the scoring go much faster and smoother.

6. Murray County High School for their hospitality and the use of their facilities.

7. Area Officers and Murray County FFA Officers and members.

Area Results

*Jr. Teams*

1st - Bagley Middle School - Advisor - Mr. Nelson McCracken

2nd - Lafayette High School - Advisor - Mr. Brandon Ray

High Individuals in each event are:

Game Bird - Braxton Bates - Bagley M.S.

Aquatic - Nicholas Moore - Heritage H.S.

General I.D. - Carter Wood - Lafayette H.S.

Deer Management - Cody Hylcon - Lafayette H.S.

*Sr. Teams*

1st - LaFayette High School - Advisor - Mr. Brandon Ray

2nd - Heritage High School - Advisor - Ms. Meagan Shearer

High Individuals in each event are:

Game Bird - James Russell - Lafayette H.S.

Aquatic - Kyle Horton - Lafayette H.S.

General I.D. - Cole Lowery - Heritage H.S.

Deer Management - Ashley Mckenzie - Heritage H.S.

Results are attached and rosters have been verified.
Thanks for all the work you do.

--
Jerry Taylor
North Region Area Forestry Teacher