I am resending the information on the American Degree Workshop that will be held tomorrow at North Oconee High School. If you need some training with the application or have students who are ready to fill one out or both, please go to the link and register. We would like to have an idea of how many teachers and students will be attending so we can have adequate materials.

Thanks,
Stan

Teachers,

As we discussed at our Mid-Winter Teacher Meeting, we plan to conduct an American Degree Workshop and Training Session on February 12th. The workshop will be conducted at North Oconee High School from 4:30 - 6:30 in Mr. Griffeth's Ag classroom.

This workshop will be geared toward training teachers so they can provide their potential degree candidates with the help they need to complete the application process. We will also focus on developing a sustainable American Degree pipeline to ensure that all students who earn the degree have the support they need to actually receive it. I would like to invite each of you to visit the attached link and register yourself and any students that you would like to bring who are out of High School and interested in applying for the degree.

I honestly believe that working together, we can meet our North Region goal of having every High School program submit at least one American Degree application each year and that if we do reach this goal, we will providing our students with the opportunity they deserve...to reach the pinnacle of their organization.

If you have former students who are now attending the University and you yourself can not attend, please contact and encourage these students to take part on their own.

REGISTRATION LINK

Thanks for all you do.

--
Stan Mitchell