From: Katrina Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 8:29 AM
Subject: John Deere Gator Raffle Sales Update
To: [log in to unmask]

Teachers,

Thank you to those who are selling John Deere Gator raffle tickets!  We truly appreciate you participating in this fundraiser!  I know many of you are still selling so keep up the great work!  If you need more tickets, let me know!

Here is an update of chapters who have sent in tickets!

North Region
Greene County
Lumpkin County
Rockmart