Attachments

Advisors,

Thank you for patiently waiting for the results. First, I would like to thank our host school, Banks County High School for allowing the contests to be conducted at your site. Also, Thank you to the Poultry Department from the University of Georgia for putting on a quality contest for our 342 North Region FFA members. These teams will represent Area 2 at the State Poultry Championships March 21st at the UGA Poultry Department. Congratulations

Area 2 Results:

Senior Contest-
1st Place team, Banks County FFA
2nd Place Team, Madison County FFA
1st High Individual, Patrick Anderson, Madison County FFA

Junior Team-
1st Place Team Franklin County FFA
2nd Place Team Oconee Middle FFA
1st High Individual, Joe Mitchell, Franklin County FFA