Teachers,

I know this is the season of deadlines and I want to be helpful with reminders as needed.

*February 27 to the North Region Office*

State FFA Degrees, STAR Batteries, State FFA Officer Applications, Agriscience Teacher of the Year.

*March 10th to the North Region Office*

National FFA Week Observance, Reporter, Secretary, Treasurers Books, WLC Scholarships.

*March 14th to State FFA Office*

Enrollment Data, ** State Convention Talent Applications, Final FFA Rosters, GYFA Rosters & Dues

*March 30 to North Region Office* ** American Degree Applications, Middle School Record Books, National Chapter Applications

Please review the electronic submission guidelines attached if you submit any of these electronically. Also note that officer books may not be submitted electronically.

Please remember that all of the deadlines are* in the office* and don't forget to use our dropbox if you need it.

I know February and March are particularly tough months to be an Ag Teacher.

Thank you for all that you do,

--
Jerry Taylor
North Region Area Forestry Teacher