Just wanted to give everybody an update on their plants. A bulk of the plants are being shipped from Ohio. Because of the frigid temperatures last week, nothing shipped out (which ends up being a good thing for us). The plants are on the way now. I expect them to be here either Thursday or Friday.

Assuming this all comes together, my plan is to make two stops in Area 1 on Monday, one at Northwest Whitfield and one at Adairsville High School. Please plan on picking up your plants on Monday afternoon.

For Area 2, all schools will need to pick up at Oglethorpe County High School (where Parliamentary Procedure will be taking place).

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602