Forestry season is fast approaching. We have six Forestry Field Days
scheduled in the South Region for March. *The Area Forestry CDEs will
register in a separate e-mail.*

Here is the schedule for the March Forestry Field Days:

*Registration will be 30 minutes before start time.*

Tuesday, March 10, 10:00a - Langdale FFD, Southwind Sporting Clays
Thursday, March 12, 10:00a - Satilla FFD, Laura S Walker State Park
Tuesday, March 17, 4:30p - Thomasville FFD, Thomas County Agri-center
Thursday, March 19, 4:30p - Wayne County FFD, Lake Lindsay Grace
Tuesday, March 24, 4:30p - Appling County FFD, Appling County Forestry Unit
Thursday, March 26, 10:00a - Okefenokee FFD, Okefenokee Wildlife Refuge

The following chapters have registered for the March Forestry Field Days.
If your chapter is NOT on this list and you wish to register, go to the
following link to register for any or all of the above. It is VERY
important for meal planning that we give our sponsors as accurate a count
as we can. If your numbers change significantly, please let me know so I
can let the sponsors know.

*Forestry Field Day Registration*
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/1bYEhDZYylbOpAvp5a7406RodhWsVPgd9r7C3UyCnVRY/viewform>

 *Chapter*

*Advisor*

*FFD to attend*

*# Students*

Appling County

Van Mills

Waycross, Appling County, Okefenokee

23

Appling County Middle

Ricky Barnes

Waycross, Appling County, Okefenokee

20

Bacon County Middle

Edmund Thrift

Waycross, Appling County

13

Brantley County

Richard Gill

Waycross, Wayne County, Appling County, Okefenokee

35

Brantley County Middle

Krista Morris

Waycross, Appling County, Okefenokee

25

C. A. Gray, Jr.

Matt Howell

Thomasville

15

Charlton County

Audrey Pickren

Langdale, Waycross, Wayne County, Appling County, Okefenokee

35

Clinch County

Dustin O'Neal

Langdale, Waycross, Thomasville, Wayne County, Appling County, Okefenokee

15

Echols County

Hank Majeski

Langdale, Waycross, Appling County, Okefenokee

26

Jeff Davis

John Ramay

Appling County

11

Long County

Helen Young

Wayne County, Appling County

8

Lowndes

James Corbett

Langdale

20

NE Tift

Brittaney Schwing

Thomasville

10

Thomas County Central

Jerry Stone

Thomasville, Okefenokee

30

Thomas County Middle

Audrey Davis

Thomasville, Okefenokee

11

Tift County

Jimmy Cargle

Langdale, Waycross, Thomasville, Appling County, Okefenokee

15

Ware County Middle

Cherry Henderson

Waycross, Wayne County, Appling County, Okefenokee

35

Wayne County

Michael Kirkland

Waycross, Wayne County, Appling County, Okefenokee

18

Thank you and I look forward to seeing you soon!

*Danny BartlettForestry TeacherSouth Region Agricultural Education*
*ABAC 34 - 2802 Moore Highway*
*Tifton, GA  31793*

*229/386-3198 (ofc)*