I have had quite a few requests for Wildlife Management Workouts. As you
know, February is a VERY full month. Following is a list of workouts I have
planned with certain teachers across the region. You may come to any and/or
all you wish and bring as many students as you wish. Each of the workouts
will *begin at 4:00p*. I will go over the CDE format, explain how the
events are run and scored, and give your students an opportunity to
practice. For the identification portions, I will have all my specimens on
hand for your students to study.

These are "workouts," NOT practice contests. We have one practice contest
hosted by the Appling County FFA Chapter (see other e-mails for information
concerning the practice contest).

Monday, February 9th, Jeff Davis Middle (Cody Herndon, Advisor)
*Tuesday, February 17th*, Baconton Charter (Victoria Hill, Advisor)
*Monday, February 23rd*, Thomas County Middle (Audrey Davis, Advisor)
*Thursday, February 26th*, Pataula Charter (Larry Worsley, Advisor)

*NOTE*: The Jeff Davis Middle workout is a change in date from what was
sent earlier.

Go to the following link and register:* Wildlife Management Workout
Registration
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/15C2-NhKoAbOS8QyPWxdamQUWrt9zmLS9fKWGyAL75UM/viewform>*

If you come to the workout, *bring a copy of the rules and guidelines as
well as a copy of the scorecards and the identification lists*.

Thank you!

*Danny BartlettForestry TeacherSouth Region Agricultural Education*
*ABAC 34 - 2802 Moore Highway*
*Tifton, GA  31793*

*229/386-3198 <229%2F386-3198> (ofc)*