The Area FFA Parliamentary Procedure CDEs are right around the corner and
registration closes tomorrow. The Area V CDE will be held at Lee County
High School on Tuesday, February 10 and the Area VI CDE will be held at
Appling County High on Thursday, February 12. Both CDEs will begin at 4:30
PM.

We had a good turnout at the Parly Pro workshops this fall that Mr. Bridges
conducted and I hope that we will see a good increase in our participation.
If you need any assistance or have any questions about this CDE please let
me know. Also, please be sure to review all the rules in the official FFA
CDE guideline found at
http://www.gaaged.org/Browseable_Folders/CareerDevelopmentEvents/CDEAwardsBulletin/Parliamentary%20Procedure%20CDE/

*Please go to this link to register by Tuesday, Feb. 3:*

*South Region Parly Pro Registration.
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1B4W2MCteQrbBhVsGiyLb6XDEQAv2tIKyx56_vuYJU7A/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link>.*

*The following chapters have already registered:*
  Area V Eighth Street Middle Junior Parly Pro  Area V Northeast Campus Junior
Parly Pro  Area V Colquitt County High Senior Parly Pro  Area V Thomas
County Central Senior Parly Pro  Area VI Bradwell Institute Senior
Parly Pro  Area
VI Jeff Davis High Junior Parly Pro, Senior Parly Pro  Area VI Jeff Davis
Middle School FFA Junior Parly Pro  Area VI Coffee Middle School Junior
Parly Pro  Area VI Lowndes High School Junior Parly Pro, Senior Parly Pro  Area
VI Brantley middle Junior Parly Pro  Area VI Berrien High Junior Parly Pro,
Senior Parly Pro  Area VI Lowndes Middle Junior Parly Pro

 --
Lynn Barber, Ed.D.
Georgia Department of Education

*"Educating Georgia's Future"*