Teachers
The Area Discussion Meets will be held the first week of March. The Area 5
Discussion Meet will be held on March 3 at ABAC starting with registration
at 4 pm and the Meet at 4:30. The Area 6 Meet will be held at Ware County
High on March 5 with registration starting at 4 pm and the Meet at 4:30.

If you plan on having a student compete in the Discussion Meet please go to
the link below and fill out the form.

Registration Link
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/10eBERRHuMkezlwkV5RIkdBfi6jmPVXQV7-rrkDttz-g/edit>

Remember the Discussion Meet is for Senior FFA Members only.

I have attached the topics and the rules for the CDE to this email.

If you have questions please let me know.

--
*Tommy Waldrop*
Area Livestock Teacher