The Area V Parliamentary Procedure CDE was held in Lee County yesterday. I
would like to thank Dr. Donald Gilman and the administration at Lee County
High School for their willingness to host the event. I would also like to
thank all of our judges who donated their time to assist with the
competition. Congratulations to our first and second place teams which will
advance to the state CDE to be held in Athens in March.

*In the Senior CDE, results were as follows:*

   - *1st: Colquitt County High School, Advisor Stacey Beacham*
   - *2nd: Tift County High School, Advisor Lynne Cook*
   - 3rd: Thomas County Central, Advisor Jerry Stone

In the Junior CDE, results were as follows:

   - *1st: Bainbridge High, Advisor Farish Mulkey*
   - *2nd: Eighth Street Middle, Advisor Beth Golden*
   - 3rd: NE Tift, Advisor Brittaney Schwing

--
Lynn Barber, Ed.D.
Georgia Department of Education

*"Educating Georgia's Future"*