Teachers

The South Region poultry CDE was held yesterday in Eastman. First I want to
Thank Tom Cranford and Dodge County for hosting the event. Also I want to
thank the UGA Poultry Science department for putting this event together
for us.

The top two Junior and Senior Teams in each Area will advance to the State
Poultry CDE to be held in March in Athens.

I also want to thank all the Teachers that helped us yesterday.

The winner are:

Area 5

Junior
1st place team- Gray Jr. High and advisor Matt Howell
2nd place team- C. A. Gray middle ans advisor Eddie Murray
High individual was Austin Watson from Gray Jr. High

Senior
1st place team -Tift County High and advisor Lynne Cook
2nd place Team - Irwin County High and advisor Shayla Johnson
High individual was David Cheek from Tift Co. High

Area 6

Junior
1st place team- Ware Middle and advisor Cherry Henderson
2nd place team- Ware Co. High and advisor Jody kemp
High individual was Kyler Prescott from Brantley High

Senior
1st place team- Brantley High and advisor Chad Crews
2nd place team- Ware Co. High and advisor Jody Kemp
High individual was Krissy Miles from Brantley High

Attached are complete results

--
*Tommy Waldrop*
Area Livestock Teacher