You received an email from Mrs. Steinkamp that contained the web address to
the 2015 Appling County Aquatic ID PowerPoint. Here are the steps to get
there from the home page of the Ag Ed website:

In the left column, scroll down to *Power Points* and click on it.

Then click on *Forestry Natural Resources and Wildlife.*

The file is the first one under "Parent Directory," *2015 Appling County
Aqautic ID.*

http://gaaged.org/Browseable_Folders/Power_Points/Forestry%20Natural%20Resources%20and%20Wildlife/

This PowerPoint is only the ID part of the Aquatic Management portion of
the Wildlife Management contest. Numbers 1-25 were the test questions on
Pond Management.

I apologize for the technical difficulties I encountered in my attempt to
get this to you in a timely fashion and for any confusion and frustration
you encountered.

Thank you,

*Danny BartlettForestry TeacherSouth Region Agricultural Education*
*ABAC 34 - 2802 Moore Highway*
*Tifton, GA  31793*

*229/386-3198 (ofc)*