We have had our first Wildlife Management workout. *I have added a workout
at Ware County High School for Wednesday, February 25th.* Following is a
list of workouts I have planned with certain teachers across the region.
You may come to any and/or all you wish and bring as many students as you
wish. Each of the workouts will *begin at 4:00p*. I will go over the CDE
format, explain how the events are run and scored, and give your students
an opportunity to practice. For the identification portions, I will have
all my specimens on hand for your students to study.

These are "workouts," NOT practice contests. We have one practice contest
in the region at this time, and it is hosted by the Appling County FFA
Chapter. Maybe next year we can have one closer to the Area CDE for you to
make your final cuts and see how prepared you are for the Area CDE.

*Tuesday, February 17th*, Baconton Charter (Victoria Hill, Advisor)
*Monday, February 23rd*, Thomas County Middle (Audrey Davis, Advisor)
*Wednesday, February 25th*, Ware County High School (Renee Smith, Advisor)
*Thursday, February 26th*, Pataula Charter (Larry Worsley, Advisor)

Attached you should find a document with those who have signed up. If your
chapter is not on this list, go to the following link and register:*
Wildlife Management Workout Registration
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/15C2-NhKoAbOS8QyPWxdamQUWrt9zmLS9fKWGyAL75UM/viewform>
There
is no need to sign up again if you have already signed up!*

If you come to the workout, *bring a copy of the rules and guidelines as
well as a copy of the scorecards and the identification lists.*

Thank you!

*Danny BartlettForestry TeacherSouth Region Agricultural Education*
*ABAC 34 - 2802 Moore Highway*
*Tifton, GA  31793*

*229/386-3198 (ofc)*