Believe it or not, Forestry season is nearly upon us. We have six Forestry
Field Days scheduled in the South Region for March. *The Area Forestry CDEs
will register in a separate e-mail.*

Here is the schedule for the Forestry Field Days:

*Registration will be 30 minutes before start time.*

Tuesday, March 10, 10:00a - Langdale FFD, Southwind Sporting Clays
Thursday, March 12, 10:00a - Satilla FFD, Laura S Walker State Park
Tuesday, March 17, 4:30p - Thomasville FFD, Thomas County Agri-center
Thursday, March 19, 4:30p - Wayne County FFD, Lake Lindsay Grace
Tuesday, March 24, 4:30p - Appling County FFD, Appling County Forestry Unit
Thursday, March 26, 10:00a - Okefenokee FFD, Okefenokee Wildlife Refuge

Click on the following link to register for any or all of the above.

*Forestry Field Day Registration*
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/1bYEhDZYylbOpAvp5a7406RodhWsVPgd9r7C3UyCnVRY/viewform>

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. I look
forward to a GREAT Forestry season!

*Danny BartlettForestry TeacherSouth Region Agricultural Education*
*ABAC 34 - 2802 Moore Highway*
*Tifton, GA  31793*

*229/386-3198 (ofc)*