Teachers,

As you saw yesterday, the deadline for State FFA Degrees and Star Batteries has been extended to Friday, March 6. We have already received several applications in the office. In looking at these, it appears that several students have not met the requirements for the community service area. Please keep in mind that to be eligible, each student must have a minimum of 25 hours of community service in two different areas.

If you are still finishing up your applications, please double check to make sure eligibility has been met. We will send back any applications that do not meet the eligibility requirements and give you the opportunity to correct them.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

--
Lynn Barber, Ed.D.
Georgia Department of Education

"Educating Georgia's Future"