We have just about finished one of the most hectic months, however, as you know, March is very busy as well. In the midst of everything, please keep in mind the following due dates and deadlines:
*March 10th to the South Region Office*
- National FFA Week Observance
- Treasurers Books
- WLC Scholarships.
March 16 to South Region Office:
March 16 to State FFA Office:
- State Convention Talent Applications
- Final FFA Rosters
March 16 to State GYFA Office:
March 30 to South Region Office:
- Area Officer Applications
- American Degree Applications
- Middle School Record Books
- National Chapter Applications
- Agriscience Fair Written Reports
- State FFA Convention Registration Due
Please review the electronic submission guidelines attached if you submit any of these electronically.Also note that officer books may not be submitted electronically.
Lynn Barber, Ed.D.
South Region Agricultural Education Director
Georgia Department of Education
ABAC 34, 2802 Moore Hwy.
Tifton, GA 31794
"Educating Georgia's Future"