The Area FFA Parliamentary Procedure CDEs are right around the corner and registration closes tomorrow. The Area V CDE will be held at Lee County High School on Tuesday, February 10 and the Area VI CDE will be held at Appling County High on Thursday, February 12. Both CDEs will begin at 4:30 PM.

We had a good turnout at the Parly Pro workshops this fall that Mr. Bridges conducted and I hope that we will see a good increase in our participation. If you need any assistance or have any questions about this CDE please let me know. Also, please be sure to review all the rules in the official FFA CDE guideline found at http://www.gaaged.org/Browseable_Folders/CareerDevelopmentEvents/CDEAwardsBulletin/Parliamentary%20Procedure%20CDE/

Please go to this link to register by Tuesday, Feb. 3:

The following chapters have already registered:
Area V Eighth Street Middle Junior Parly Pro
Area V Northeast Campus Junior Parly Pro
Area V Colquitt County High Senior Parly Pro
Area V Thomas County Central Senior Parly Pro
Area VI Bradwell Institute Senior Parly Pro
Area VI Jeff Davis High Junior Parly Pro, Senior Parly Pro
Area VI Jeff Davis Middle School FFA Junior Parly Pro
Area VI Coffee Middle School Junior Parly Pro
Area VI Lowndes High School Junior Parly Pro, Senior Parly Pro
Area VI Brantley middle Junior Parly Pro
Area VI Berrien High Junior Parly Pro, Senior Parly Pro
Area VI Lowndes Middle Junior Parly Pro

--

Lynn Barber, Ed.D.
Georgia Department of Education