Teachers
The Area Discussion Meets will be held the first week of March. The Area 5 Discussion Meet will be held on March 3 at ABAC starting with registration at 4 pm and the Meet at 4:30. The Area 6 Meet will be held at Ware County High on March 5 with registration starting at 4 pm and the Meet at 4:30.

If you plan on having a student compete in the Discussion Meet please go to the link below and fill out the form.

Registration Link

Remember the Discussion Meet is for Senior FFA Members only.

I have attached the topics and the rules for the CDE to this email.

If you have questions please let me know.

--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Livestock Teacher