Teachers,

It is time to register for the Lawnmower Driving CDE. If your chapter is planning to participate please register  using the following link by Wednesday February 25th.

Registration Link

Area V Events: ABAC
- March 3rd
- Middle School (grades 6-8) and High School (grades 9-12)
- Registration - 1:30pm
- Start Time - 2pm
- MUST BE REGISTERED by 4pm.

Area VI Events: Ware Co High
- March 5th
- Middle School (grades 6-8) and High School (grades 9-12)
- Registration - 1:30pm
- Start Time - 2pm
- MUST BE REGISTERED by 4pm.

The middle school mower will be a Poulan Pro, see attachment for manual.

The high school mower will be an eXmark zero turn, when I know the model I will convey that information.

Click here for the rules and guidelines and here for exams and problems solving test to help prepare.

If you have any questions please give me a call.
--
James Hunter
South Region Ag Mechanics Teacher