The Area V Parliamentary Procedure CDE was held in Lee County yesterday. I would like to thank Dr. Donald Gilman and the administration at Lee County High School for their willingness to host the event. I would also like to thank all of our judges who donated their time to assist with the competition. Congratulations to our first and second place teams which will advance to the state CDE to be held in Athens in March.

In the Senior CDE, results were as follows:

In the Junior CDE, results were as follows:

--
Lynn Barber, Ed.D.
Georgia Department of Education

"Educating Georgia's Future"