The Area V Parliamentary Procedure CDE was held in Lee County yesterday. I would like to thank Dr. Donald Gilman and the administration at Lee County High School for their willingness to host the event. I would also like to thank all of our judges who donated their time to assist with the competition. Congratulations to our first and second place teams which will advance to the state CDE to be held in Athens in March.
In the Senior CDE, results were as follows:
- 1st: Colquitt County High School, Advisor Stacey Beacham
- 2nd: Tift County High School, Advisor Lynne Cook
- 3rd: Thomas County Central, Advisor Jerry Stone
In the Junior CDE, results were as follows:
- 1st: Bainbridge High, Advisor Farish Mulkey
- 2nd: Eighth Street Middle, Advisor Beth Golden
- 3rd: NE Tift, Advisor Brittaney Schwing
Lynn Barber, Ed.D.
South Region Agricultural Education Director
Georgia Department of Education
ABAC 34, 2802 Moore Hwy.
Tifton, GA 31794
"Educating Georgia's Future"