Mr. Bartlett / South Region Ag Ed,

The 2015 Appling County Aquatic ID powerpoint has been uploaded to the powerpoint file on our website:

http://gaaged.org/Browseable_Folders/Power_Points/Forestry%20Natural%20Resources%20and%20Wildlife/

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 9:38 AM, Danny Bartlett <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Teachers,

I am having mucho technical problems this morning with my internet connection. I will let you know about the Wildlife Management PPT as soon as the problems are resolved and I find a way to get the PPT to you.

Thank you...

Sent from my iPad