You received an email from Mrs. Steinkamp that contained the web address to the 2015 Appling County Aquatic ID PowerPoint. Here are the steps to get there from the home page of the Ag Ed website:

In the left column, scroll down to Power Points and click on it.

Then click on Forestry Natural Resources and Wildlife.

The file is the first one under "Parent Directory," 2015 Appling County Aqautic ID.

http://gaaged.org/Browseable_Folders/Power_Points/Forestry%20Natural%20Resources%20and%20Wildlife/

This PowerPoint is only the ID part of the Aquatic Management portion of the Wildlife Management contest. Numbers 1-25 were the test questions on Pond Management.

I apologize for the technical difficulties I encountered in my attempt to get this to you in a timely fashion and for any confusion and frustration you encountered.

Thank you,

Danny Bartlett
Forestry Teacher
South Region Agricultural Education