Believe it or not, Forestry season is nearly upon us. We have six Forestry Field Days scheduled in the South Region for March. The Area Forestry CDEs will register in a separate e-mail.

Here is the schedule for the Forestry Field Days:

Registration will be 30 minutes before start time.

Tuesday, March 10, 10:00a - Langdale FFD, Southwind Sporting Clays
Thursday, March 12, 10:00a - Satilla FFD, Laura S Walker State Park
Tuesday, March 17, 4:30p - Thomasville FFD, Thomas County Agri-center
Thursday, March 19, 4:30p - Wayne County FFD, Lake Lindsay Grace
Tuesday, March 24, 4:30p - Appling County FFD, Appling County Forestry Unit
Thursday, March 26, 10:00a - Okefenokee FFD, Okefenokee Wildlife Refuge

Click on the following link to register for any or all of the above.

Forestry Field Day Registration

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward to a GREAT Forestry season!

Danny Bartlett
Forestry Teacher
South Region Agricultural Education
ABAC 34 - 2802 Moore Highway