The deadline for submitting FFA membership and spring Ag Ed enrollment is
Monday, March 16.

I encourage you to review your rolls and be sure to submit all of your
students who have been added to your classes this semester. Thanks so much
to all of you who have already met the 80% membership goal. Even if you
have met that goal already, I encourage you to make sure every student is
an FFA member so that he/she can take advantage of all the opportunities
that FFA offers.

In regard to Spring Enrollment forms, here are some tips that you may find
useful and hopefully make the process easier and less confusing:

1. Each Teacher in a Multi-Teacher program submits his/her own Enrollment
Form.

2. We would like you to *add* all of your Spring Semester students to the* Fall
enrollment form that you submitted in October*. Please do not send
a separate form for Fall and Spring. The goal is to end up with one
enrollment form with your entire FY15 enrollment data. If you did not save
a copy of your Fall enrollment form, please contact me to send you a copy.

3. If you are on a *year long* schedule, all you will have to do is add any
students to the bottom of your form that were not on your roll when you
submitted the form in October. You do not need to insert them into the rows
of the class they came into. Simply add them to the bottom of the form and
select the proper class name. They will sort into the class they belong to
when we pull the numbers off of page 2.

4. If you are on the *block* schedule, you will need to add your entire
Spring Semester schedule just like you did in October.

5. Be absolutely sure to go back to your first semester students and **update
their FFA membership status**. Remember you submitted this form on October
15th and several students who were not members then, may be now.

6. The form should highlight duplicate students and let you sort them to
the top of the form. Please double check yourself to make sure that you *only
entered FFA membership and SAE information for duplicated students one
time.* If you enter FFA and SAE information for duplicate students each
time they appear, your percentage numbers on page 2 will be incorrect.

7. Remember that Middle School Programs must have *80 members* to meet the
membership standard on the Program of Work and that High School programs
must have *80% of students enrolled in an Ag class* as FFA members to meet
the High School standard.

8. I understand that if you teach Middle School, you may not have started
your last nine weeks. Please submit your form with all of the students you
have had up to this point.

9. Please make sure your *name and school* appear on page 2.

If you have questions or need help, please call me or your Area Support
Teacher

Thanks for all you do.

--
Chris Corzine