Teachers,

I know that several of you are planning your spring advisory council meetings. For those of you who have met already, I hope that the process of you reviewing your work requirements with your advisory councils went well.

In case you need it, I have attached another copy of the form to use with your advisory council meeting along with the instruction guide. Please keep in mind that as you meet, until the online Program of Work is available, you will simply need to use a hard copy of the POW, which I have attached to this email as well.

If you have any questions about the process please let us know. Also, if you are a first-year teacher and would like a member of our staff to come and review the POW with you, please let an area teacher or myself know and we would be happy to visit.

Thanks for all you do see you soon,

--

Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education