Area 4 Wlidlife CDE will be held at Southeastern Technical College in Swainsboro with registration starting at 4:00 and the CDE starting at 4:30 on Tuesday, March 3rd in the Butch Parrish Building.

Area 3 Wildlife CDE will be held at Bleckley County HS with registration starting at 4:00 and the CDE starting at 4:30 on Thursday, March 5 in the Agriculture Complex.

Below is a list of schools that have registered.  If you ordered T-Shirts, I will have them ready along with an invoice.  Please be prepared to pay for the T-Shirts when they are picked up.

Medallions will not be awarded this year as they have been in the past.  This is an attempt to make the awards for this CDE similar to the other CDE's.  Awards will be given at the Area Banquets (Team plaques and first place individual plaques).  I should have results of the top three individuals in each event as well as team results shortly after the CDE is completed.

School/Chapter NameAreaSr Team?Jr Team?
Baldwin County 3YesNo
Bleckley County3YesYes
Bonaire Middle School3NoYes
Crawford County High FFA3YesYes
Crawford Middle3NoYes
Dodge County 3YesYes
Harris County High School3YesYes
Hawkensville HS3YesNo
Hawkinsville High 3YesYes
Heard County3YesYes
Jones County High3YesYes
LaGrange High 3YesYes
Northside HS3YesNo
Ola HS3YesYes
Peach County3YesYes
Piedmont Academy3YesYes
Pike County High School3YesYes
Pike County Middle School3NoYes
Rutland High School3YesYes
Troup County High School3YesYes
Veterans High School3YesNo
Woodland High School(Henry County)3YesNo
Bryan County High FFA4YesNo
Claxton HS4YesNo
Cross Creek FFA4YesNo
Dublin High4YesNo