5. Be absolutely sure to go back to your first semester students and *update their FFA membership status*. Remember you submitted this form on October 15th and several students who were not members then, may be now.
6. The form should highlight duplicate students and let you sort them to the top of the form. Please double check yourself to make sure that you only entered FFA membership and SAE information for duplicated students one time. If you enter FFA and SAE information for duplicate students each time they appear, your percentage numbers on page 2 will be incorrect.
7. Remember that Middle School Programs must have 80 members to meet the membership standard on the Program of Work and that High School programs must have 80% of students enrolled in an Ag class as FFA members to meet the High School standard.
8. I understand that if you teach Middle School, you may not have started your last nine weeks. Please submit your form with all of the students you have had up to this point.
9. Please make sure your name and school appear on page 2.
If you have questions or need help, please call me or your Area Support Teacher