Just wanted to send you a reminder that we will be conducting an American Degree Workshop Monday March 16 at the Pettigrew Center in Ft. Valley at 4. This will be very similar to the ones held at UGA and ABAC. Please have your students bring them with them so we can answer any questions. Please let me know how many will be coming from your chapter by Friday March 13 so I can have enough material printed. I look forward to seeing each of you.

--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education