Teachers,

Congratulations to the Prepared Public Speakers who will be moving on to the Area Competition on March 26th in Swainsboro.  Thank you to Pete Bennett and Dawn Hill along with the Jenkins County High and Jenkins County Middle School FFA Chapter's hosting.  Thank you to our Area Officers - Alyssa and Austin for assisting.

Junior Prepared:
1.  Amber Miller - Effingham County High, Advisor - Meredith Arrington
2.  Kate Bazemore - Screven County Middle, Advisor - Bridget Gordon
3.  Anna Wiggins - E.C.I., Advisor - Tori Meadows

Senior Prepared:
1.  Madison Miles - Portal High, Advisor - Tom Marshall
2.  Erika Driggers - Screven County High, Advisor - Nancy Sell
3.  Samantha Miller - Cross Creek, Advisor - Stacey Highfill

--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher