Teachers,

I have attached a spreadsheet that lists the Area 3, Area 4, and Central Region proficiency winners in their respective award areas.  I want to bring attention to the areas with "No Entry" and ask each of you to consider those areas while thinking of your student's SAEs.  Let me encourage you to complete apps for those areas in the future.  Remember our Region goal of have "0" blanks in an application area.

Please take the opportunity to make necessary improvements to your student's applications before they are due to Mr. Corzine.  He (Mr. Corzine) needs to have them in hand, corrected and signed by March 20.

An area teacher will be in contact with you about any suggested improvements.

Congratulations to each area winner and to each region winner.  Best wishes to each region winner as you represent Central Region during finalist competition.

Sincerely,

Kevin

--
Kevin Jump