The State FFA Alumni Association will again this year be conducting a State
Alumni Leaders Conference in conjunction with the Georgia FFA State
Convention in Macon.

The Conference will be held on Friday, April 24th. It will begin at 10:00
am. We will have breakout sessions on utilizing the National Alumni roster
system, Roles and Responsibilities of the Alumni and their Officers,
Advocating for the local Ag Ed Program, and a Best Practices share session.
Registration for the Alumni Conference is $20 per Alumni member. You can
register on the same registration site that you use to register your FFA
Chapter for the FFA Convention. Alumni members may also register on site on
the morning of the Conference.

We have also moved the Alumni Business meeting to 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm on
Friday immediately following the Leaders Conference. This will enable
Alumni members to attend the conference and the business session all in one
day and not necessarily have to stay overnight. Each Alumni chapter across
the state is entitled to have 2 delegates attend this meeting and vote.

Our business session agenda includes the adopting of two new bylaws to the
Alumni Constitution as well as voting on changing the dues structure at the
State level to an affiliation fee rather than per member.

I hope you will encourage your Alumni members to attend and be a part of
the conference as well as help to determine the direction of our
organization by serving as a delegate at the business meeting.

Please let me know if you have questions,

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director