Please contact Dr. Boone for more information.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Harry Boone <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 1:41 PM

 The May-June issue of *The Agricultural Education Magazine* will focus on
public relations activities for a high school agricultural education
program. I am looking for *eight to twelve individuals* to share some of
the public relations activities they use for their programs.

If you are interested in submitting an article, please send a 150 word
abstract that provides an overview of your potential article.  From the
abstracts I will select *eight to twelve individuals* to prepare final
article drafts.

The final article should be two to four pages as shown in *The Agricultural
Education Magazine*.  A four page-double spaced manuscript (app 1500 words)
is approximately two pages in *The Agricultural Education Magazine*.
Additional manuscript details will be provided to the individuals selected
to prepare manuscripts.

The deadline for submitting an abstract is *April 13, 2015.*  Potential
authors will be notified by April 20, 2015 and the final article deadline
will be *June 1, 2015*.

*Harry N. Boone, Jr., Ph.D.*

Professor and Chair

Agricultural and Extension Education

Davis College of Agriculture, Natural Resources and Design

West Virginia University

2058 Agricultural Sciences Building

P.O. Box 6108

Morgantown, WV 26506