From: Eric Rubenstein
Date: Thursday, January 22, 2015 at 3:14 PM
To: Ag Ed Discussion Group
Subject: Agricultural Education CDE

Good Afternoon,

I am excited to announce that the Agricultural Leadership, Education, and Communication Department at UGA will be hosting the first Agricultural Education Invitational CDE!!  I believe that this experience will be extremely valuable for every student interested in pursuing a career as an agriculture teacher.

Please find the electronic copy of the Agricultural Education Invitational CDE rules and guidelines.  The event will take place on March 21st during the State CDE Day in Athens.  Students interested in participating must submit their completed lesson plan to me by March 10th ([log in to unmask]).  Also, if you do not have a copy of the required text, please email me and I will provide you with an electronic copy of the selected chapters.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  I hope that we have a great turnout for this event!

Eric

Eric D. Rubenstein, Assistant Professor

Agricultural Leadership, Education, & Communication Department

1109 Experiment Street | 125 Ag & Bio Building | Griffin, GA 30223

(: (770) 229-3010 | FAX: (770) 233-6109 | ¿:[log in to unmask]