Just a reminder to spread the word…………….. Last year the Southeast had great representation in both  grant applications and grant awards; I hope we are able to duplicate our results this year!  Thanks for your continuous support!

FY16 USDA Farm to School Grant RFA was been RELEASED

We are currently accepting applications for the next round of USDA farm to school grants. The application deadline is May 20, 2015 for planning, implementation and support service grant applications. Training grant letters of inquiry are due April 30, 2015. For more information please see: http://www.fns.usda.gov/farmtoschool/farm-school-grant-program. (There is a webinar on March 25th at 1 pm EST to learn more.)

Samantha Benjamin-Kirk

Farm to School Regional Lead, Tribal Initiative

USDA, Food and Nutrition Service

School Nutrition Programs Branch

Ph: 404-562-1813

Fax: 855-823-1867

www.fns.usda.gov/farmtoschool

Check out USDA’s new Healthy Habits Take Root video series, celebrating how school districts across the country are bringing the farm to school!