---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kate Wooten <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 10:37 AM
Subject: East Jackson FFA Alumni
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Christa,

Hope you are doing well. Could you please send out the following information and flier to the listserve?

East Jackson FFA Alumni is excited that Rocking W Angus has donated all of the proceeds of a heifer in their sale to benefit our chapter! We have established a buyers group that will purchase the calf at the sale. All donations towards our buyers group are tax deductible as well as the actual purchase of the calf. Whether you know someone who would like to buy the calf or someone who would just like to make a donation towards the buyers group, their donation will be receipted and tax deductible. If you have questions, please call Kate Wooten at 229-881-1657 or email at [log in to unmask]. The flier with a picture of the calf and her information are attached.

Kate Wooten
Agriculture Education Teacher/FFA Advisor
East Jackson Middle School
1880 Hoods Mill Road
Commerce, Georgia 30529
School: (706)335-2083