Please contact Dr. Boone for more information.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Harry Boone <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 1:41 PM

The May-June issue of The Agricultural Education Magazine will focus on public relations activities for a high school agricultural education program. I am looking for eight to twelve individuals to share some of the public relations activities they use for their programs.

If you are interested in submitting an article, please send a 150 word abstract that provides an overview of your potential article.  From the abstracts I will select eight to twelve individuals to prepare final article drafts.

The final article should be two to four pages as shown in The Agricultural Education Magazine.  A four page-double spaced manuscript (app 1500 words) is approximately two pages in The Agricultural Education Magazine.  Additional manuscript details will be provided to the individuals selected to prepare manuscripts.

The deadline for submitting an abstract is April 13, 2015.  Potential authors will be notified by April 20, 2015 and the final article deadline will be June 1, 2015

Harry N. Boone, Jr., Ph.D.

Professor and Chair

Agricultural and Extension Education

Davis College of Agriculture, Natural Resources and Design

West Virginia University

2058 Agricultural Sciences Building

P.O. Box 6108

Morgantown, WV 26506