Teachers,

This is just a friendly reminder that the online registration process for the 87th Georgia FFA Convention will close at 11:59 p.m. tomorrow, April 1. Once the site closes, you will not be able to pre-register prior to Convention. Any chapters not completing the pre-registration deadline will be charged a $50 late fee (total of $300), and will have to register onsite at the Convention.

https://register.ffa.org/event/41896

Please remember that I will send out a registration tally sheet on Friday, April 3, for teachers to review. Those who completed the online registration process will have a few days to confirm their numbers. Please DO NOT go back in and complete another registration online.

Finally, the 50 available spots in the TAG (Teach Ag Georgia) workshop have been claimed. However, we can make a few more seats available. If you have a student who you believe would benefit from attending the TAG workshop on Friday, April 24, at 1:30 p.m. please email their name and t-shirt size to me ASAP.

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association
316 Poultry Science – UGA