Creekwood Boer Goats has 3 very nice bucklings ready to take home and use as a wether buck or show wether.  All are ABGA Fullbloods, 2.5 month old, over 50lbs, and bred very well.  The pictures are barn pics (including mud) but I believe you can see the important stuff.  Priced at $375 each with a reduction for multiples.
Creekwood Boer Goats is also offering an incentive fund for 4-H and FFA students that show at the State level and place in the top 5 with one of our goats.  Contact us for more information.