The Blue & Gold Gala is one week from tomorrow!  At the Gala, we will draw the winning ticket for the John Deere Gator.  Thanks so much to all chapters who have sold/are selling their Gator raffle tickets!  The Foundation appreciates you supporting this fundraiser!  Here is the weekly update.  We are up to 47 chapters.

PLEASE REMEMBER - TICKETS ARE DUE WEDNESDAY, MARCH 11th!

North Region - 16 Chapters
Arabia Mountain
Cedar Shoals
Etowah