---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Barry Norris <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 9:49 AM
Subject: 2015 Jr. Perry FFD
To: Central Region <[log in to unmask]>

The Perry FFD has been changed from Tuesday, March 17 to Wednesday, March 18. Please go to the following link and fill in the names of the students you plan to bring to the Junior Forestry CDE at the Houston County Forestry Unit in Perry on March 18, 2015. This will help determine the amount of food and score sheets that need to be prepared. We are expecting a large number of students and we plan to start this CDE as close to 4:00 pm as possible.  Please respond by Thursday, March 12.

Let me know if you have trouble logging in. Thanks.

This is for Junior only.  Senior was sent earlier.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Sp8gRef2mnW9n8ocbp_TNwxgUxYgSIetoyyyLFywS_g/edit?usp=sharing

--
Barry Norris
Forestry Teacher