Teachers, the gentleman who brought the zero turn mowers to Jasper today
needs to get on the road as soon as possible and has requested that we do
the senior driving first. We will try to accommodate him so seniors will
drive first while middle school students begin with the pre- trip and
practice driving. Please remember that all contestants should be at Jasper
Middle by 4:30.