Rosters have been checked and the results are official.

Thank you to Mr. Todd Dobson and Jasper Middle School for being such an
outstanding host for our event yesterday. I would also like to thank our
Area Officers that helped out, Bode Brooks, Emily Potter, and Rachel
Waddell.

Congratulations to the following teams who will be moving on to the state
finals in Athens on March 21st:

Senior Nursery Landscape:
1st place - Sonoraville High - Advisor, Dr. Sara Clark
2nd place - Arabia Mountain - Advisor, Mr. Joshua Rogers
High Individual - Sara Chance, Sonoraville High

Junior Nursery Landscape:
1st place - North Murray High - Advisor, Mrs. Ruby McCracken
2nd place - Herritage Middle - Advisor, Mr. Willis Callaway
High Individual - Colby Cochran, North Murray High

Complete results are attached.

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers