First let me say "Thank You" to all of the teams that came out yesterday to
compete in the Area II Parliamentary Procedure CDE as well as Rob Jackson
and Travis Sertich for serving as host to the event and helping the contest
run so smoothly. I also want to thank Area II Officers Travis Tankersley
and Samantha Neal for assisting with the plant pick-up and registration.

In the *Junior event*, congratulations go out to

*White County High School* and
*Madison County Middle* for placing First and Second respectively.

In the *Senior event*, congratulations go to

*Madison County High School* and
*White County High School *for again placing First and Second respectively.

These four teams will advance to the State Semi-Final Competition on March
21st at UGA.

Congratulations to Advisors Dustin and Amanda Keener, John Lastly, and
Trisha Lastly.

Complete rankings are attached.

Stan

--