I know this is the season of deadlines and I want to be helpful with
reminders as needed. Looking at the weather for next week, they are calling
for rain every day next week. If you had planned to give us officer books
at the lawnmower CDE, you may want to have a backup plan.

**March 6th to the North Region Office* *
State FFA Degree applications, STAR Battery applications, State FFA Officer
Applications, and Agriscience Teacher of the Year Applications.

**March 10th to the North Region Office* *

National FFA Week Observance, Reporter, Secretary, Treasurers Books, WLC
Scholarships.

**March 14th to State FFA Office* *

Enrollment Data, ** State Convention Talent Applications, Final FFA
Rosters, GYFA Rosters & Dues

**March 30 to North Region Office** ** American Degree Applications, Middle
School Record Books, National Chapter Applications

Please review the electronic submission guidelines attached if you submit
any of these electronically. *Also note that officer books may not be
submitted electronically. *All application documents  that can be submitted
electronically should be emailed to [log in to unmask]

Please remember that all of the deadlines are* in the office* and don't
forget to use our *dropbox* if you need it.
I know these are particularly tough months to be an Ag Teacher.

Thank you for all that you do,

--
Jerry Taylor
North Region Area Forestry Teacher